Scott Disick: I'm More Human Than People Think
- Photo: Mandatory Credit: Rachel Worth/WENN.com/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: DJDM/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
He knows you think he's a jerk.
In the April issue of Men's Fitness, Scott Disick says he realizes fans of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" don't necessarily have the highest opinion of him, but Kourtney Kardashian's beau insists he's "a lot more human" than audiences think.
"I've definitely had a couple of low points," admits Disick, 27, who claims that the birth of son Mason in December 2009 was a game changer.
"I realized I didn't want to wake up 10 years from now and have a son I didn't know," he says.
So the reality star, who changed his eating and workout habits, is revamping his business to reflect his new healthy lifestyle.
"I'm working on the launch of a number of new health and nutrition products," he says. "My own tanning products, as well as a line of supplements for men."
And his favorite form of exercise? Playing with his boy. Says Disick, "I definitely get a good workout chasing after him."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite