Scott Disick: Kris Humphries and I Are Like Brothers
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com1 of 20
- Photo: INB/ Ivan Nikolov/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 20
- Photo: Mr Carter/Splash News3 of 20
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin4 of 20
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP5 of 20
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News6 of 20
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage7 of 20
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WENN8 of 20
- Photo: London Entertainment / Splash/Splash News9 of 20
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 20
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News12 of 20
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Sears/Promotional13 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com15 of 20
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN16 of 20
- Photo: AR4/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: STARPICZ / Splash News/Splash News19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Reporting by Paris Hampton
Scott Disick's gotta feel outnumbered by Kardashian women when he participates in Kourtney's family activities. But now that Kim's husband, Kris Humphries, is in the picture, Scott has a guy his own age he can pal around with. And that's just what he was doing at the Jill Stuart show during Fashion Week in New York Saturday, where the new buddies were shooting a scene for the show. Wonderwall checked in with Scott about his own style tastes, how he protects his son Mason from the crowds during such a big event, and why he and Kris have hit it off so well.
Wonderwall: Are there any stars whose style you emulate?
Scott Disick: Ah, yeah, myself! No, I'm just kidding. I honestly don't love how a lot of people nowadays dress. I think in the 60's and 70's – Carey Grant – that sort of era, there were a ton of guys that dressed really well. But now, it doesn't seem like many people care all that much about their appearance. For me, I don't mind taking some pride in it because it's different than what everyone else is doing.
WW: What do you like to see Kourtney dressed in?
SD: I like her when she's casual because I get to see her a lot when she's done up. But for me, I fell in love with her with no makeup and sweatpants. For me, I love when she's just laying around the house.
WW: How do you shield Mason from the screaming fans and all the press outside your hotel during Fashion Week?
SD: I don't think that's ever easy when there's a kid involved. You do your best. I think everybody lucked out and we're pretty fortunate in life. You take the good with the bad, and if the bad is a little bit of intrusion, it is what it is. It's a small price to pay for a good life to live.
WW: You and Kris also seem to be really good friends.
SD: Yeah, we're very happy with one another. I like to be able to have a friend to hang out wit, it's nice. Sometimes when we're really in good moods, we'll call each other brothers!
WW: Do you think you'll follow in his footsteps and get married?
SD: Oh I don't know!
RELATED: Trend Report: '60s Glam
WW: How about another baby?
SD: If it's meant to be, it'll be.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite