Scott Disick makes Kourtney Kardashian cry with comments about her weight
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: MPNC/GSI3 of 13
- Photo: Brett Kaffee/Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 13
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: BRJ/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: Sandy/NPG8 of 13
- Photo: TROV/GSI9 of 13
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 13
- Photo: KAMA/GSI11 of 13
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Kourtney Kardashian's post-baby body seems to have bounced back in record time. But as the March 10 episode of "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami" revealed, getting into bikini-ready shape after the July birth of her daughter, Penelope, was anything but easy for the 33-year-old mother of two -- especially with boyfriend Scott Disick (dad to Penelope and 3-year-old Mason) pressuring her to speed up the process.
The drama started when Kourtney stepped onto the bathroom scale while chatting with Disick and her sister Kim Kardashian. Upon seeing that his 5-foot-tall girlfriend weighed 115 pounds, Disick asked, "Do you know what you're supposed to weigh for your average weight for your height?"
Kourtney estimated that she should be around 105 pounds, and then revealed that she was probably around 95 pounds when she and Disick first met. "I feel like 93 is the dream," Disick said, sighing. "Your body was banging when I first saw you on the beach with that little ass."
Kourtney initially shrugged off his comments, but Disick continued to needle her about her weight for the rest of the episode. At one point, when Kourtney asked why he cared how much she weighed, he replied, "Why wouldn't I care? You're my piece of machinery!"
"Right now seems to be probably the heaviest she's ever been not pregnant," he told the cameras. "When we had Mason I remember her trying to whip herself back into shape pretty quick. This time around it seems like it's the least of her concerns, and the only thing she thinks about are the kids. ... I just think that she would feel better if she got back into the shape that she feels the most comfortable in."
By the end of the episode, Kourtney was in tears over Disick's offhand remarks about her body. "You are so crazy. I'm trying to do this the healthy way," she told him when he admonished her about her diet. To which Disick replied, "Do it the healthy way, just do it faster."
Visibly distraught, the reality star confronted her longtime love about how his jokes made her feel. "It's frustrating," she said. "I wish I had people around me who were supportive. At least you know now it hurts me. I don't want to hear any more weight comments."
Disick admitted he didn't realize she was so affected by what he thought. "I'm sorry, doll. You're a good-looking lady," he said by way of an apology. "You're proportioned properly, you got a beautiful kneecap and a gorgeous little face." Later, in a confessional, he added, "I love her, not her weight."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite