Scott Disick on Marrying Kourtney Kardashian: We're Both 'So Not Interested'
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: InTouch/.3 of 16
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: MPNC/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: DJDM/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: RAZM/GSI14 of 16
- Photo: RAAK/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Call it a modern family. Kourtney Kardashian and longtime boyfriend Scott Disick may have been dating since 2006 and have two young kids together, but that doesn't mean the reality show couple has any intention of tying the knot.
"I think if it's not broke, don't fix it. You know what I mean?" Disick, 29, told Ryan Seacrest during an interview for upcoming special, "Ryan Seacrest With the Kardashians: An E! News Presentation."
The reality TV couple, who are parents to little Mason, 3, and Penelope, 8 months, have discussed the idea of marriage before, but according to Disick, it was actually Kardashian, 33, who wasn't so sure she wanted to say "I do."
"I would say we're decently happy," he said of their arrangement. "I feel like I used to want to get married more than she did, and then, being that she was always so not interested, I've decided not to be."
The pair have come under scrutiny for their relationship, and even younger sister Kim, 32, has criticized Kourtney for her lack of affection toward Disick.
On an episode of Kourtney & "Kim Take Miami" last month, the mother-of-two countered that she sees her children as her "first priority."
"You don't even want alone time with Scott," Kim said. "It's weird."
"For me, I like doing stuff all together as a family," Kourtney responded.
"He's gonna cheat on you and it'll be your fault … You just don't put in any effort," younger sister Kim warned. "You're going to lose him. No joke. you're literally going to end up, like, alone."
In a confessional, Kourtney later admitted that Kim's words actually hit home. "Just hearing Kim say those words really just freaks me out," she said. "Not that Scott would ever cheat on me, but I just really don't want this for my relationship."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite