Scott Wolf, Wife Kelley Expecting
- Photo: Retna Digital1 of 5
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Ritschel/interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/Getty Images North America3 of 5
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:19:00 PM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-
Happy news for Scott Wolf and his wife of eight years, Kelley.
The pair are getting ready to welcome their second child together, the actor, 43, announced on Twitter Friday.
"Just between the 10,149 of you and me, my wife and I are expecting our second child," Wolf joked to his followers. "We are expecting that because she's pregnant. Happy us."
Kelley Wolf, 35, appeared on "The Real World: New Orleans" on 2000, and on MTV's "The Challenge" in 2002. She and her former "Party of Five" star beau tied the knot in her hometown of Fayetteville, Ark., in 2004.
Scott and Kelley are already parents to a son, Jackson, born in March 2009.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite