Scott Wolf and wife Kelley Limp welcome second son, Miller William
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/Getty Images North America2 of 5
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks3 of 5
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Ritschel/interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Alive and Relatively Well in 'Sherlock' Season 3 InteractiMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:11:08 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of Series
Scott Wolf and Kelley Limp are now the proud parents of two boys!
The "Party of Five" actor, 44, and the "Real World: New Orleans" alumna, 35, welcomed son Miller William in Los Angeles on Nov. 10, a rep for the couple tells Us Weekly. The newborn weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces. The spouses of eight years are already parents to son Jackson, 3.
In the weeks leading up to Miller's birth, Wolf asked his Twitter followers for their help in deciding what to call his second son. "I think we have a name, but I'm open to suggestions," he wrote. "Please don't say Bailey."
During an interview on "The Talk" in June, Wolf, who announced his wife's pregnancy via Twitter, admitted it was hard for Jackson to comprehend that his mother was pregnant.
"He came up to [my wife] one day and was like, 'What do you have in your tummy?' So we sat him down and we said, 'Mommy has a baby in there. Do you know what that means?' He said,' Yeah.' We said, 'So you're going to be a brother. This baby will be born around Thanksgiving or Christmastime.' He said, "I can't wait to be a big brother!'"
Wolf added, "A couple days later he woke up and I went in to get him. He goes, 'Daddy, guess what? I'm having a baby!' So he kind of gets it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite