Scott Wolf and wife Kelley Limp welcome second son, Miller William
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/Getty Images North America2 of 5
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks3 of 5
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Ritschel/interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4
Scott Wolf and Kelley Limp are now the proud parents of two boys!
The "Party of Five" actor, 44, and the "Real World: New Orleans" alumna, 35, welcomed son Miller William in Los Angeles on Nov. 10, a rep for the couple tells Us Weekly. The newborn weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces. The spouses of eight years are already parents to son Jackson, 3.
In the weeks leading up to Miller's birth, Wolf asked his Twitter followers for their help in deciding what to call his second son. "I think we have a name, but I'm open to suggestions," he wrote. "Please don't say Bailey."
During an interview on "The Talk" in June, Wolf, who announced his wife's pregnancy via Twitter, admitted it was hard for Jackson to comprehend that his mother was pregnant.
"He came up to [my wife] one day and was like, 'What do you have in your tummy?' So we sat him down and we said, 'Mommy has a baby in there. Do you know what that means?' He said,' Yeah.' We said, 'So you're going to be a brother. This baby will be born around Thanksgiving or Christmastime.' He said, "I can't wait to be a big brother!'"
Wolf added, "A couple days later he woke up and I went in to get him. He goes, 'Daddy, guess what? I'm having a baby!' So he kind of gets it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite