Scott Wolf and wife Kelley Limp welcome second son, Miller William
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/Getty Images North America2 of 5
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks3 of 5
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Ritschel/interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Scott Wolf and Kelley Limp are now the proud parents of two boys!
The "Party of Five" actor, 44, and the "Real World: New Orleans" alumna, 35, welcomed son Miller William in Los Angeles on Nov. 10, a rep for the couple tells Us Weekly. The newborn weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces. The spouses of eight years are already parents to son Jackson, 3.
In the weeks leading up to Miller's birth, Wolf asked his Twitter followers for their help in deciding what to call his second son. "I think we have a name, but I'm open to suggestions," he wrote. "Please don't say Bailey."
During an interview on "The Talk" in June, Wolf, who announced his wife's pregnancy via Twitter, admitted it was hard for Jackson to comprehend that his mother was pregnant.
"He came up to [my wife] one day and was like, 'What do you have in your tummy?' So we sat him down and we said, 'Mommy has a baby in there. Do you know what that means?' He said,' Yeah.' We said, 'So you're going to be a brother. This baby will be born around Thanksgiving or Christmastime.' He said, "I can't wait to be a big brother!'"
Wolf added, "A couple days later he woke up and I went in to get him. He goes, 'Daddy, guess what? I'm having a baby!' So he kind of gets it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite