Scott Wolf and wife Kelley Limp welcome second son, Miller William
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/Getty Images North America2 of 5
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks3 of 5
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Ritschel/interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
Scott Wolf and Kelley Limp are now the proud parents of two boys!
The "Party of Five" actor, 44, and the "Real World: New Orleans" alumna, 35, welcomed son Miller William in Los Angeles on Nov. 10, a rep for the couple tells Us Weekly. The newborn weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces. The spouses of eight years are already parents to son Jackson, 3.
In the weeks leading up to Miller's birth, Wolf asked his Twitter followers for their help in deciding what to call his second son. "I think we have a name, but I'm open to suggestions," he wrote. "Please don't say Bailey."
During an interview on "The Talk" in June, Wolf, who announced his wife's pregnancy via Twitter, admitted it was hard for Jackson to comprehend that his mother was pregnant.
"He came up to [my wife] one day and was like, 'What do you have in your tummy?' So we sat him down and we said, 'Mommy has a baby in there. Do you know what that means?' He said,' Yeah.' We said, 'So you're going to be a brother. This baby will be born around Thanksgiving or Christmastime.' He said, "I can't wait to be a big brother!'"
Wolf added, "A couple days later he woke up and I went in to get him. He goes, 'Daddy, guess what? I'm having a baby!' So he kind of gets it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite