- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures1 of 4
- Photo: Frederick M. Brown/GettyImages.com2 of 4
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen and Neil Diamond were among the more than 100 celebrities to appear on all four broadcast networks for the "Stand Up To Cancer" telethon.
Ryan Seacrest, Jay Leno and George Clooney also showed up to help raise money at the hourlong fundraiser that was simulcast commercial-free Friday night by ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, a number of cable channels and the Armed Forces Network.
The event was hosted by news anchors Diane Sawyer, Brian Williams and Katie Couric and produced by Film and TV producer Laura Ziskin, a cancer survivor.
Donations to the telecast will go to fund innovative cancer research. The first telethon, in 2008, helped raise more than $100 million. Numbers for the 2010 telethon were not immediately available.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite