Sean Lowe, Catherine Giudici celebrate engagement at hometown party
- Photo: @catherinegiudici/Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: Kia Beach House/.2 of 10
- Photo: Stephen Smith/Imaginare Co/.3 of 10
- Photo: Hedo/GSI4 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Paris/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: GSI7 of 10
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG8 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video PlatformMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx, Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Hitman Movie 'The Black Phantom'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
- Ratings: Bachelor Finale Hits Season High; Bones Returns UpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:30:00 AM
- SAG Awards Key Dates AnnouncedMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video Platform
Hometown hotties! "Bachelor" stars Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici haven't announced a date for their much-anticipated wedding yet, but they did check one thing off their prenuptial to-do list last week: an engagement party! On Oct. 4, the lovebirds gathered with friends and family in the bride's native Seattle to celebrate their ever-blossoming romance.
The fete, thrown by Giudici's bridesmaids and mom, was held at local eatery Ballard Annex Oyster House. Approximately 40 of the couple's loved ones were in attendance at the bash, which lasted from 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. and featured an extensive, mouthwatering menu of local favorites.
"They got part of their food from [our other restaurant] Kickin' Boot Whiskey Kitchen: pork, brisket, four-cheese macaroni, garlic mashed potatoes, collard greens, and baked beans," general manager R.J. Minard shared with Us Weekly. "The rest of it was from Ballard Annex Oyster House: side salad with a tarragon vinaigrette, our signature white fish, crab cakes, and mussels pistou."
Guests were also treated to a cupcake tower and a champagne toast honoring the happy couple. The group rented out the private back room of the restaurant, which had been decorated with daisies and candles, as well as photos of Lowe and Giudici from their time on Season 17 of "The Bachelor."
"Catherine looked adorable," Minard told Us. "She was all smiles hanging out with her family and friends. Sean just seemed a part of the family. He was very much at ease. He is a great guy. The family seems to really accept him, and everyone gets along really well."
Giudici herself posted about the party on Twitter later that night. "Thank you to my fantastic friends for the engagement party of the year!" she tweeted, along with a photo of her and her fiance. "Big party ups to Ballard Annex for hosting our engagement bash!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite