Sean Lowe, Catherine Giudici celebrate engagement at hometown party
- Photo: @catherinegiudici/Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: Kia Beach House/.2 of 10
- Photo: Stephen Smith/Imaginare Co/.3 of 10
- Photo: Hedo/GSI4 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Paris/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: GSI7 of 10
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG8 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Non-Fiction Producers Association Adds 14 Production Companies to RanksMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:01:00 AM
- Controversial MLB Player, Amazing Race Twins Join the Survivor: San Juan del Sur CastMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Ticks Up, NBC Tops TuesdayMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Jasper Johns' former assistant pleads guiltyMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:30:33 AM
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'
Hometown hotties! "Bachelor" stars Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici haven't announced a date for their much-anticipated wedding yet, but they did check one thing off their prenuptial to-do list last week: an engagement party! On Oct. 4, the lovebirds gathered with friends and family in the bride's native Seattle to celebrate their ever-blossoming romance.
The fete, thrown by Giudici's bridesmaids and mom, was held at local eatery Ballard Annex Oyster House. Approximately 40 of the couple's loved ones were in attendance at the bash, which lasted from 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. and featured an extensive, mouthwatering menu of local favorites.
"They got part of their food from [our other restaurant] Kickin' Boot Whiskey Kitchen: pork, brisket, four-cheese macaroni, garlic mashed potatoes, collard greens, and baked beans," general manager R.J. Minard shared with Us Weekly. "The rest of it was from Ballard Annex Oyster House: side salad with a tarragon vinaigrette, our signature white fish, crab cakes, and mussels pistou."
Guests were also treated to a cupcake tower and a champagne toast honoring the happy couple. The group rented out the private back room of the restaurant, which had been decorated with daisies and candles, as well as photos of Lowe and Giudici from their time on Season 17 of "The Bachelor."
"Catherine looked adorable," Minard told Us. "She was all smiles hanging out with her family and friends. Sean just seemed a part of the family. He was very much at ease. He is a great guy. The family seems to really accept him, and everyone gets along really well."
Giudici herself posted about the party on Twitter later that night. "Thank you to my fantastic friends for the engagement party of the year!" she tweeted, along with a photo of her and her fiance. "Big party ups to Ballard Annex for hosting our engagement bash!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite