Sean Lowe, Catherine Giudici celebrate engagement at hometown party
- Photo: @catherinegiudici/Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: Kia Beach House/.2 of 10
- Photo: Stephen Smith/Imaginare Co/.3 of 10
- Photo: Hedo/GSI4 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Paris/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: GSI7 of 10
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG8 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Hometown hotties! "Bachelor" stars Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici haven't announced a date for their much-anticipated wedding yet, but they did check one thing off their prenuptial to-do list last week: an engagement party! On Oct. 4, the lovebirds gathered with friends and family in the bride's native Seattle to celebrate their ever-blossoming romance.
The fete, thrown by Giudici's bridesmaids and mom, was held at local eatery Ballard Annex Oyster House. Approximately 40 of the couple's loved ones were in attendance at the bash, which lasted from 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. and featured an extensive, mouthwatering menu of local favorites.
"They got part of their food from [our other restaurant] Kickin' Boot Whiskey Kitchen: pork, brisket, four-cheese macaroni, garlic mashed potatoes, collard greens, and baked beans," general manager R.J. Minard shared with Us Weekly. "The rest of it was from Ballard Annex Oyster House: side salad with a tarragon vinaigrette, our signature white fish, crab cakes, and mussels pistou."
Guests were also treated to a cupcake tower and a champagne toast honoring the happy couple. The group rented out the private back room of the restaurant, which had been decorated with daisies and candles, as well as photos of Lowe and Giudici from their time on Season 17 of "The Bachelor."
"Catherine looked adorable," Minard told Us. "She was all smiles hanging out with her family and friends. Sean just seemed a part of the family. He was very much at ease. He is a great guy. The family seems to really accept him, and everyone gets along really well."
Giudici herself posted about the party on Twitter later that night. "Thank you to my fantastic friends for the engagement party of the year!" she tweeted, along with a photo of her and her fiance. "Big party ups to Ballard Annex for hosting our engagement bash!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite