See Courteney Cox, 47, Without Makeup
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 17
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: AP; Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Gaz Shirley,/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 17
- Photo: Courteney Cox/.12 of 17
- Photo: realtor.com/.13 of 17
- Photo: David Wright/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/(inset) AP/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Legendary Acquires 'The Kennedys' Producer Asylum Entertainment (Corrected)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:56:40 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&
She once said "beauty over 40 is a slippery slope," but Courteney Cox doesn't feel pressured to always look perfectly made-up.
The "Cougar Town" actress, 47, went barefaced on the set of her directorial debut, Lifetime's "Tall Hot Blonde," in which she also stars.
She was covered up in jeans and an olive jacket, but it's no secret that Cox still has an amazing bikini body, thanks to the Tracy Anderson Method and a healthy diet.
Perhaps the single star, who admitted she's been dateless since separating with her husband, David Arquette, in October 2011, is sticking to a low-key look until she's ready to meet a new man.
"No guy's asked me out. I'm not saying I'm not ready to have a make-out session, but it just makes me nervous," Cox told Howard Stern in February. "I don't like to go out in general."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite