See Courteney Cox, 47, Without Makeup
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 17
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: AP; Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Gaz Shirley,/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 17
- Photo: Courteney Cox/.12 of 17
- Photo: realtor.com/.13 of 17
- Photo: David Wright/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/(inset) AP/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Veteran TV Producer Robert Halmi Sr. Dies at 90MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:28:00 AM
- NBA ref Violet Palmer to marry longtime partnerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:24:27 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
She once said "beauty over 40 is a slippery slope," but Courteney Cox doesn't feel pressured to always look perfectly made-up.
The "Cougar Town" actress, 47, went barefaced on the set of her directorial debut, Lifetime's "Tall Hot Blonde," in which she also stars.
She was covered up in jeans and an olive jacket, but it's no secret that Cox still has an amazing bikini body, thanks to the Tracy Anderson Method and a healthy diet.
Perhaps the single star, who admitted she's been dateless since separating with her husband, David Arquette, in October 2011, is sticking to a low-key look until she's ready to meet a new man.
"No guy's asked me out. I'm not saying I'm not ready to have a make-out session, but it just makes me nervous," Cox told Howard Stern in February. "I don't like to go out in general."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite