See Kim Kardashian's Sexy Halloween Costume: Poison Ivy!
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: POA/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: DHJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Michael Simon/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film Festival
Kim Kardashian is just itching to be a bad, bad girl!
For Saturday night's Midori Green Halloween bash at LAVO in NYC, the reality star, 31, went all out as Poison Ivy, the sexy, poisonous Batman villain made famous by Uma Thurman in 1997's "Batman & Robin."
The raven-haired mogul donned a fire-red wig, super-high heels and an all-green, cleavage-enhancing mini-dress dripping with green flora.
Why Poison Ivy?
"The party is obviously with Midori," the liquor's spokeswoman told Us Weekly. "So I wanted to wear something green and I thought, what really is there to wear green? There's Tinkerbell or a mermaid -- and I wanted to be Poison Ivy. I like the red hair idea.
The naughty, dangerous aspects of Poison Ivy definitely appealed to her, too. "For sure!" she told Us.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite