See Kim Kardashian's Sexy Halloween Costume: Poison Ivy!
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: POA/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: DHJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Michael Simon/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:40 AM
- 'Nurse 3D' Trailer Teases Erotic Thrills and Bloody Kills on Valentine's MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 8:54:30 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBC
Kim Kardashian is just itching to be a bad, bad girl!
For Saturday night's Midori Green Halloween bash at LAVO in NYC, the reality star, 31, went all out as Poison Ivy, the sexy, poisonous Batman villain made famous by Uma Thurman in 1997's "Batman & Robin."
The raven-haired mogul donned a fire-red wig, super-high heels and an all-green, cleavage-enhancing mini-dress dripping with green flora.
Why Poison Ivy?
"The party is obviously with Midori," the liquor's spokeswoman told Us Weekly. "So I wanted to wear something green and I thought, what really is there to wear green? There's Tinkerbell or a mermaid -- and I wanted to be Poison Ivy. I like the red hair idea.
The naughty, dangerous aspects of Poison Ivy definitely appealed to her, too. "For sure!" she told Us.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRecycled Gown
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite