See Kim Kardashian's Sexy Halloween Costume: Poison Ivy!
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: POA/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: DHJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Michael Simon/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Kim Kardashian is just itching to be a bad, bad girl!
For Saturday night's Midori Green Halloween bash at LAVO in NYC, the reality star, 31, went all out as Poison Ivy, the sexy, poisonous Batman villain made famous by Uma Thurman in 1997's "Batman & Robin."
The raven-haired mogul donned a fire-red wig, super-high heels and an all-green, cleavage-enhancing mini-dress dripping with green flora.
Why Poison Ivy?
"The party is obviously with Midori," the liquor's spokeswoman told Us Weekly. "So I wanted to wear something green and I thought, what really is there to wear green? There's Tinkerbell or a mermaid -- and I wanted to be Poison Ivy. I like the red hair idea.
The naughty, dangerous aspects of Poison Ivy definitely appealed to her, too. "For sure!" she told Us.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite