See Kim Kardashian's Sexy Halloween Costume: Poison Ivy!
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: POA/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: DHJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Michael Simon/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDT
Kim Kardashian is just itching to be a bad, bad girl!
For Saturday night's Midori Green Halloween bash at LAVO in NYC, the reality star, 31, went all out as Poison Ivy, the sexy, poisonous Batman villain made famous by Uma Thurman in 1997's "Batman & Robin."
The raven-haired mogul donned a fire-red wig, super-high heels and an all-green, cleavage-enhancing mini-dress dripping with green flora.
Why Poison Ivy?
"The party is obviously with Midori," the liquor's spokeswoman told Us Weekly. "So I wanted to wear something green and I thought, what really is there to wear green? There's Tinkerbell or a mermaid -- and I wanted to be Poison Ivy. I like the red hair idea.
The naughty, dangerous aspects of Poison Ivy definitely appealed to her, too. "For sure!" she told Us.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite