See Kim Kardashian's Sexy Halloween Costume: Poison Ivy!
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: POA/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: DHJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Michael Simon/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Kim Kardashian is just itching to be a bad, bad girl!
For Saturday night's Midori Green Halloween bash at LAVO in NYC, the reality star, 31, went all out as Poison Ivy, the sexy, poisonous Batman villain made famous by Uma Thurman in 1997's "Batman & Robin."
The raven-haired mogul donned a fire-red wig, super-high heels and an all-green, cleavage-enhancing mini-dress dripping with green flora.
Why Poison Ivy?
"The party is obviously with Midori," the liquor's spokeswoman told Us Weekly. "So I wanted to wear something green and I thought, what really is there to wear green? There's Tinkerbell or a mermaid -- and I wanted to be Poison Ivy. I like the red hair idea.
The naughty, dangerous aspects of Poison Ivy definitely appealed to her, too. "For sure!" she told Us.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite