See Lea Michele's Sexy Candie's Ad Campaign
- Photo: Candie's/Promotional1 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Move over Vanessa Hudgens -- Candie's has a brand-new brunette spokesmodel: Lea Michele!
In the just-released campaign that focuses around (what else) candy, baking and gumballs, the "Glee" starlet is pictured in a series of sweet and flirty photos while beaming that award-winning smile of hers. In one of the ads, the star, wearing a short white skirt, poses on a giant fluffy pink pillow while striking a sultry glare to the camera.
"Tomorrow's a BIG day. My @Candiesbrand campaign launches! They just posted the FIRST ad on Facebook! LOOK!" she tweeted on Tuesday.
The 25-year-old follows in the footsteps of past Candie's Girls including Hudgens, Hayden Panettiere, Fergie and Britney Spears.
"Britney Spears is definitely my favorite past Candie's girl, her campaigns were gorgeous," Michele mentioned in a statement.
The star's spring 2012 ad campaign will be fully fleshed out with print, online, outdoor and in-store (exclusively Kohl's) placements starting this month.
Candie's isn't the first spokesmodel gig for Michele -- she starred in Dove commercials in 2010 and shilled for both Nike and HP in 2011.
Tell Us: Do you think Lea is a good fit for Candie's?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
See what parts of their bodies stars like Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum have insurance policies for.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite