See Lea Michele's Sexy Candie's Ad Campaign
- Photo: Candie's/Promotional1 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Move over Vanessa Hudgens -- Candie's has a brand-new brunette spokesmodel: Lea Michele!
In the just-released campaign that focuses around (what else) candy, baking and gumballs, the "Glee" starlet is pictured in a series of sweet and flirty photos while beaming that award-winning smile of hers. In one of the ads, the star, wearing a short white skirt, poses on a giant fluffy pink pillow while striking a sultry glare to the camera.
"Tomorrow's a BIG day. My @Candiesbrand campaign launches! They just posted the FIRST ad on Facebook! LOOK!" she tweeted on Tuesday.
The 25-year-old follows in the footsteps of past Candie's Girls including Hudgens, Hayden Panettiere, Fergie and Britney Spears.
"Britney Spears is definitely my favorite past Candie's girl, her campaigns were gorgeous," Michele mentioned in a statement.
The star's spring 2012 ad campaign will be fully fleshed out with print, online, outdoor and in-store (exclusively Kohl's) placements starting this month.
Candie's isn't the first spokesmodel gig for Michele -- she starred in Dove commercials in 2010 and shilled for both Nike and HP in 2011.
Tell Us: Do you think Lea is a good fit for Candie's?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite