See Lea Michele's Sexy Candie's Ad Campaign
- Photo: Candie's/Promotional1 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Move over Vanessa Hudgens -- Candie's has a brand-new brunette spokesmodel: Lea Michele!
In the just-released campaign that focuses around (what else) candy, baking and gumballs, the "Glee" starlet is pictured in a series of sweet and flirty photos while beaming that award-winning smile of hers. In one of the ads, the star, wearing a short white skirt, poses on a giant fluffy pink pillow while striking a sultry glare to the camera.
"Tomorrow's a BIG day. My @Candiesbrand campaign launches! They just posted the FIRST ad on Facebook! LOOK!" she tweeted on Tuesday.
The 25-year-old follows in the footsteps of past Candie's Girls including Hudgens, Hayden Panettiere, Fergie and Britney Spears.
"Britney Spears is definitely my favorite past Candie's girl, her campaigns were gorgeous," Michele mentioned in a statement.
The star's spring 2012 ad campaign will be fully fleshed out with print, online, outdoor and in-store (exclusively Kohl's) placements starting this month.
Candie's isn't the first spokesmodel gig for Michele -- she starred in Dove commercials in 2010 and shilled for both Nike and HP in 2011.
Tell Us: Do you think Lea is a good fit for Candie's?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite