See Lea Michele's Sexy Candie's Ad Campaign
- Photo: Candie's/Promotional1 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:36:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Accuser's Lawyer Says More Sex Abuse Lawsuits Against 'Hollywood InsiMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:39:00 PM
- Ryan Seacrest Set to Renew 'American Idol' Contract, but NBCU and E! Future UncertMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:14:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3
Move over Vanessa Hudgens -- Candie's has a brand-new brunette spokesmodel: Lea Michele!
In the just-released campaign that focuses around (what else) candy, baking and gumballs, the "Glee" starlet is pictured in a series of sweet and flirty photos while beaming that award-winning smile of hers. In one of the ads, the star, wearing a short white skirt, poses on a giant fluffy pink pillow while striking a sultry glare to the camera.
"Tomorrow's a BIG day. My @Candiesbrand campaign launches! They just posted the FIRST ad on Facebook! LOOK!" she tweeted on Tuesday.
The 25-year-old follows in the footsteps of past Candie's Girls including Hudgens, Hayden Panettiere, Fergie and Britney Spears.
"Britney Spears is definitely my favorite past Candie's girl, her campaigns were gorgeous," Michele mentioned in a statement.
The star's spring 2012 ad campaign will be fully fleshed out with print, online, outdoor and in-store (exclusively Kohl's) placements starting this month.
Candie's isn't the first spokesmodel gig for Michele -- she starred in Dove commercials in 2010 and shilled for both Nike and HP in 2011.
Tell Us: Do you think Lea is a good fit for Candie's?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite