See Sofia Vergara With a Baby Bump, Wearing a Bra
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/ KVS/Pacific Coast News1 of 9
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: ABFR/GSI3 of 9
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: ABFR/GSI5 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 9
- Photo: Pete Mariner/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: Naked DatingMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:22:00 AM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Watch This Tonight: Naked Dating
Looks like "Modern Family" is expanding!
Sofia Vergara was snapped shooting scenes for Season 4 of "Modern Family" at the Grove in Los Angeles on Tuesday with unmistakable new curves on her famously voluptuous bod: a baby bump!
In character as Gloria Delgado-Pritchett, the Colombian actress, 40, sported a teeny, fake baby bump, put on full display thanks to a skimpier-than-usual outfit: a black bra and tight jeans. On the ABC smash sitcom, Vergara's Gloria is married to Jay Pritchett (Ed O'Neil) and has a tween son, Manny (Rico Rodriguez) from her first marriage.
As fans of the show know, Season 3 ended on a cliffhanger, with Sofia telling stepson Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) and his partner Cam (Eric Stonestreet) that she's pregnant during a trip to Mexico.
In real life, Vergara is mom to son Manolo, 19, and recently became engaged to on-again, off-again beau Nick Loeb.
During a birthday trip to Mexico last month, entrepreneur Loeb, 36, popped the question with a dazzling diamond engagement ring. Another reason for Vergara to celebrate? She just topped the Forbes list of highest-paid TV stars with earnings of $19 million, thanks to her spot on the series, plus roles in films and lucrative endorsement deals.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite