See Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's Impressive $20 Million Home
- Photo: CelebrityHomePhotos.com/Pacific Coast News1 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE2 of 19
- Photo: Splash News3 of 19
- Photo: STICKMAN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 19
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 19
- Photo: VPB/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Stephan Savoia/Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE11 of 19
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com12 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 19
- Photo: Whittle / Splash News/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 19
- Photo: Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: Photo Rio News/Splash News18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:34:00 PM
- Rory Kennedy: 'We Haven't Learned the Lessons From Vietnam'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
- Hey New York Times, Shonda Rhimes Isn't an "Angry Black Woman"MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:18:00 PM
- truTV Working With Tumblr on New 'Hack My Life' SeriesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:04:00 PM
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'NielsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)
So these are the kind of digs a supermodel career and three super Bowl rings can get you!
After nearly two years of construction, NFL quarterback Tom Brady and his wife Gisele Bundchen's 22,000-square foot, eight bedroom Brentwood, Calif. estate is finally ready to be called "home."
In addition to the six-car garage, a butler's room and a nursery for their two-year-old son Benjamin, the massive mansion boasts two wings connected by a bridge and features a swimming pool and spa out back.
The not-so-humble abode, which the Daily Mail says is valued at around $20 million, sits on land that Brady, 34, and Bundchen, 31 bought back in 2008.
Last year, Bundchen and Brady held the #60 and #55 spots on the Forbes' Celebrity 100 list, bringing in $45 million and $31 million.
And while their new digs are no doubt expensive, the couple hopes it will make a positive impact on the environment, too. Upon breaking ground, Bundchen ensured that energy-efficient lighting and appliances were added throughout the home, which was constructed using sustainable building materials.
Brady and his New England Patriots take on the Baltimore Ravens Sunday -- the two NFL teams face off for the AFC Champions title and a shot to go to Super Bowl XLVI.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMagical Mermaid
From Crowd Ignite