See Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's Impressive $20 Million Home
- Photo: CelebrityHomePhotos.com/Pacific Coast News1 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE2 of 19
- Photo: Splash News3 of 19
- Photo: STICKMAN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 19
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 19
- Photo: VPB/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Stephan Savoia/Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE11 of 19
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com12 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 19
- Photo: Whittle / Splash News/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 19
- Photo: Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: Photo Rio News/Splash News18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army VetsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army Vets
So these are the kind of digs a supermodel career and three super Bowl rings can get you!
After nearly two years of construction, NFL quarterback Tom Brady and his wife Gisele Bundchen's 22,000-square foot, eight bedroom Brentwood, Calif. estate is finally ready to be called "home."
In addition to the six-car garage, a butler's room and a nursery for their two-year-old son Benjamin, the massive mansion boasts two wings connected by a bridge and features a swimming pool and spa out back.
The not-so-humble abode, which the Daily Mail says is valued at around $20 million, sits on land that Brady, 34, and Bundchen, 31 bought back in 2008.
Last year, Bundchen and Brady held the #60 and #55 spots on the Forbes' Celebrity 100 list, bringing in $45 million and $31 million.
And while their new digs are no doubt expensive, the couple hopes it will make a positive impact on the environment, too. Upon breaking ground, Bundchen ensured that energy-efficient lighting and appliances were added throughout the home, which was constructed using sustainable building materials.
Brady and his New England Patriots take on the Baltimore Ravens Sunday -- the two NFL teams face off for the AFC Champions title and a shot to go to Super Bowl XLVI.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite