See Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's Impressive $20 Million Home
- Photo: CelebrityHomePhotos.com/Pacific Coast News1 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE2 of 19
- Photo: Splash News3 of 19
- Photo: STICKMAN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 19
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 19
- Photo: VPB/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Stephan Savoia/Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE11 of 19
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com12 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 19
- Photo: Whittle / Splash News/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 19
- Photo: Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: Photo Rio News/Splash News18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Wigs, War and Witches! Shane West Talks New WGN America Series SalemMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 11:02:00 AM
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 10:08:00 AM
- Ratings: Scandal Hits Finale High; Community, Parenthood Up MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 9:34:00 AM
- I Don't Know What Bryan Singer Did, and Neither Do YouMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Scandal' Season Finale Up as ABC Wins NightMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:55:00 AM
- Wigs, War and Witches! Shane West Talks New WGN America Series Salem
So these are the kind of digs a supermodel career and three super Bowl rings can get you!
After nearly two years of construction, NFL quarterback Tom Brady and his wife Gisele Bundchen's 22,000-square foot, eight bedroom Brentwood, Calif. estate is finally ready to be called "home."
In addition to the six-car garage, a butler's room and a nursery for their two-year-old son Benjamin, the massive mansion boasts two wings connected by a bridge and features a swimming pool and spa out back.
The not-so-humble abode, which the Daily Mail says is valued at around $20 million, sits on land that Brady, 34, and Bundchen, 31 bought back in 2008.
Last year, Bundchen and Brady held the #60 and #55 spots on the Forbes' Celebrity 100 list, bringing in $45 million and $31 million.
And while their new digs are no doubt expensive, the couple hopes it will make a positive impact on the environment, too. Upon breaking ground, Bundchen ensured that energy-efficient lighting and appliances were added throughout the home, which was constructed using sustainable building materials.
Brady and his New England Patriots take on the Baltimore Ravens Sunday -- the two NFL teams face off for the AFC Champions title and a shot to go to Super Bowl XLVI.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite