See Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's Impressive $20 Million Home
- Photo: CelebrityHomePhotos.com/Pacific Coast News1 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE2 of 19
- Photo: Splash News3 of 19
- Photo: STICKMAN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 19
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 19
- Photo: VPB/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Stephan Savoia/Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE11 of 19
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com12 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 19
- Photo: Whittle / Splash News/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 19
- Photo: Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: Photo Rio News/Splash News18 of 19
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
So these are the kind of digs a supermodel career and three super Bowl rings can get you!
After nearly two years of construction, NFL quarterback Tom Brady and his wife Gisele Bundchen's 22,000-square foot, eight bedroom Brentwood, Calif. estate is finally ready to be called "home."
In addition to the six-car garage, a butler's room and a nursery for their two-year-old son Benjamin, the massive mansion boasts two wings connected by a bridge and features a swimming pool and spa out back.
The not-so-humble abode, which the Daily Mail says is valued at around $20 million, sits on land that Brady, 34, and Bundchen, 31 bought back in 2008.
Last year, Bundchen and Brady held the #60 and #55 spots on the Forbes' Celebrity 100 list, bringing in $45 million and $31 million.
And while their new digs are no doubt expensive, the couple hopes it will make a positive impact on the environment, too. Upon breaking ground, Bundchen ensured that energy-efficient lighting and appliances were added throughout the home, which was constructed using sustainable building materials.
Brady and his New England Patriots take on the Baltimore Ravens Sunday -- the two NFL teams face off for the AFC Champions title and a shot to go to Super Bowl XLVI.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite