See Wendy Williams Without Makeup in Stunning Make-Under
- Photo: Lee Clower/Courtesy of xojane.com/.1 of 7
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Rahav Segev/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: HRC/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Daily Show': John Oliver, Mick Foley Join WWE's Shockingly Articulate ImMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 7:23:38 AM
- 'Nightline' anchor Moran heading to London for ABCMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 7:01:29 AM
- Brad Pitt tries to build a better blockbusterMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 6:51:31 AM
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer: Ron Burgundy Takes Manhattan (and Cable News)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 6:35:30 AM
- Critics hail Daniel Radcliffe's latest stage turnMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 6:17:30 AM
- 'Daily Show': John Oliver, Mick Foley Join WWE's Shockingly Articulate Im
How you doing?
Wendy Williams loves getting down to the nitty-gritty with her guests on her daily talk show, but now the tables have turned.
In "xoJane's.com's" third "make-under" to date, the "Wendy Williams Show" host, 47, was eased out of her comfort zone of bombshell wigs and smoky eye makeup over to a fresh-faced look.
"My idea of made under is different than yours," Williams told the site's editors as they, along with her resident makeup pro, narrowed down her makeup regimen to just four products: Make Up for Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation, Bare Minerals Blush in Flowers, Covergirl LashBlast Mascara in Blackest Black and a pink lip gloss that ended up being wiped off.
And despite her love for big hair ("It offsets my big body," she says) the star, who opts for wigs since her hair is naturally thin due to thyroid disease, does follow the "less is more" rule in one area.
"[I feel most beautiful] when I get out of the shower I like what I see," she explains. "I think that clothing complicates my body. Even in the most beautiful outfit, I feel like I have on too many clothes."
Her body confidence happens to go hand-in-hand with her open-mindedness about plastic surgery, and her own breast implants. But if you ask the outspoken TV personality why there's so much judgment surrounding going under the knife, she'll have some frank words.
"They are jealous," Williams says. "Because if I said to that person, 'I got the doctor and I'm going to pay for it. Choose three things you want to do,' believe me, they would get it done. They are very jealous and scared. Scared of what their other friends would say, or to break out of the box and be different. And being black? Ugh, please. My people will not go for any kind of surgery. We are supposed to be natural. Ugh, whatever."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite