Selena Gomez: My Mom Approves of Justin Bieber
- Photo: WENN.com/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: ABC/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: A.Macpherson/T.Gillis /Splash News/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Justin Bieber is in the Gomez family's good graces.
During a Thursday appearance on "The Tonight Show," Selena Gomez, 18, told host Jay Leno that her baby-faced boyfriend recently earned her mother Mandy's seal of approval.
"He passed the test," the "Monte Carlo" star said.
Bieber's family seems equally smitten with Gomez after they were introduced Memorial Day weekend. "They looked like one big happy family," an onlooker said of the couple's outing with Bieber's father, Jeremy, and his half-siblings, Jazmyn and Jaxon. "The kids took to Selena straight away and they were all laughing and joking around. They couldn't have been happier."
MORE ON WNODERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite