Selena Gomez Talks Justin Bieber Baby Momma Scandal
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.1 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Craig Sjodin/Disney Channel/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Macca / Todd G/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: QUEEN INTERNATIONAL/Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin15 of 17
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Who wouldn't get stressed out?
After Mariah Yeater reportedly dropped her dubious paternity lawsuit against him last week, it looks like Justin Bieber's baby-momma drama behind him -- which means his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, can breathe a sigh of relief.
The singer-actress, 19, opened up about the fracas (which made headlines worldwide) during a Thursday appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
"What a crazy two weeks it's been!" Ellen DeGeneres remarked to the star, 19.
"To say the least," the "Who Says?" singer admitted. "I have been [all right]."
With Yeater's lawsuit dismissed -- and unearthed text messages from Yeater about the real father of her baby further disproving her claims -- Gomez confided things are "good" and less stressful.
Indeed, Gomez and Bieber, 17, have shown a united, affectionate front throughout the scandal, in which Yeater claimed he fathered her 4-month-old son, Tristyn, during a quick encounter backstage at a Los Angeles concert a year ago.
Still, Gomez has been "exhausted and withdrawn," one source told Us Weekly. "She's supportive of Justin, but it's been very tough."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite