Selena Gomez Talks Justin Bieber Baby Momma Scandal
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.1 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Craig Sjodin/Disney Channel/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Macca / Todd G/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: QUEEN INTERNATIONAL/Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin15 of 17
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Bill Murray Comedy 'Rock the Kasbah' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Seth Meyers Gears Up to Host the Emmy Awards MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Tom Lesinski Forms Energi EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:21:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in October
Who wouldn't get stressed out?
After Mariah Yeater reportedly dropped her dubious paternity lawsuit against him last week, it looks like Justin Bieber's baby-momma drama behind him -- which means his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, can breathe a sigh of relief.
The singer-actress, 19, opened up about the fracas (which made headlines worldwide) during a Thursday appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
"What a crazy two weeks it's been!" Ellen DeGeneres remarked to the star, 19.
"To say the least," the "Who Says?" singer admitted. "I have been [all right]."
With Yeater's lawsuit dismissed -- and unearthed text messages from Yeater about the real father of her baby further disproving her claims -- Gomez confided things are "good" and less stressful.
Indeed, Gomez and Bieber, 17, have shown a united, affectionate front throughout the scandal, in which Yeater claimed he fathered her 4-month-old son, Tristyn, during a quick encounter backstage at a Los Angeles concert a year ago.
Still, Gomez has been "exhausted and withdrawn," one source told Us Weekly. "She's supportive of Justin, but it's been very tough."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite