Selena Gomez Talks Justin Bieber Baby Momma Scandal
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.1 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Craig Sjodin/Disney Channel/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Macca / Todd G/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: QUEEN INTERNATIONAL/Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin15 of 17
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Craig Ferguson plays it loose with new game showMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:49:17 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then S
Who wouldn't get stressed out?
After Mariah Yeater reportedly dropped her dubious paternity lawsuit against him last week, it looks like Justin Bieber's baby-momma drama behind him -- which means his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, can breathe a sigh of relief.
The singer-actress, 19, opened up about the fracas (which made headlines worldwide) during a Thursday appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
"What a crazy two weeks it's been!" Ellen DeGeneres remarked to the star, 19.
"To say the least," the "Who Says?" singer admitted. "I have been [all right]."
With Yeater's lawsuit dismissed -- and unearthed text messages from Yeater about the real father of her baby further disproving her claims -- Gomez confided things are "good" and less stressful.
Indeed, Gomez and Bieber, 17, have shown a united, affectionate front throughout the scandal, in which Yeater claimed he fathered her 4-month-old son, Tristyn, during a quick encounter backstage at a Los Angeles concert a year ago.
Still, Gomez has been "exhausted and withdrawn," one source told Us Weekly. "She's supportive of Justin, but it's been very tough."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite