Selma Blair says she can't lose baby weight: 'Momma likes to eat'
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Osvaldo/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: Osvaldo/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: LApix/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/All Access Photo Agency/Wonderwall5 of 13
- Photo: Bryan/NPG6 of 13
- Photo: R2D2/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: CRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: ANDY/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: DOBN GUTS/GSI11 of 13
- Photo: BUDA FLIX GOLD/GSI12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 10:08:00 AM
- Ratings: Scandal Hits Finale High; Community, Parenthood Up MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 9:34:00 AM
- I Don't Know What Bryan Singer Did, and Neither Do YouMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Scandal' Season Finale Up as ABC Wins NightMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:55:00 AM
- Hillary Rodham Clinton's New Memoir Title and Cover UnveiledMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?
Just like Us: Selma Blair prefers eating to dieting! The 41-year-old actress and mother of her 2-year-old son, Arthur, tells Cosmopolitan that she still hasn't been able to lose the baby weight due to her love of food. While attending the Christian Siriano Spring 2014 fashion show at Eyebeam Atelier in New York on Sept. 7, Blair confessed to the magazine that she had just enjoyed a very big meal before the show.
"This is why I can't lose my baby weight, because I ate crepes, I ate French toast, I ate an ice cream cone, I had French fries and three hamburgers!" she said. "Then I'm going to go and have a full dinner with my son. Then I'll go out again tonight."
Blair says her problem is that she's "really always hungry" and she wishes she could curb her appetite. "It's terrible and I don't like what it does to my body, believe me, because I'm not one of these people that's like, I can eat whatever I want, whenever," Blair explained.
But the former "Anger Management" actress has found a way to hide any extra pounds she may be carrying. She added, "I'm like, no, I need a tight leather dress to keep all those hamburgers in, and I got one!" She kidded, "Momma likes to eat. Momma is in no rush to look beautiful anytime soon."
At New York Fashion Week in 2011 -- shortly after Arthur's birth -- Blair also talked with Us Weekly about her very similar post-baby weight loss woes. "I actually haven't lost any weight since the day I left the hospital," the star told to Us at the J. Mendel fashion show. "I still weigh the exact same number. I haven't really been focusing on that at all, because I've been running around to different things like Toronto [International Film Festival] and Venice [Film Festival].
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite