Selma Blair says she can't lose baby weight: 'Momma likes to eat'
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Osvaldo/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: Osvaldo/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: LApix/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/All Access Photo Agency/Wonderwall5 of 13
- Photo: Bryan/NPG6 of 13
- Photo: R2D2/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: CRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: ANDY/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: DOBN GUTS/GSI11 of 13
- Photo: BUDA FLIX GOLD/GSI12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Just like Us: Selma Blair prefers eating to dieting! The 41-year-old actress and mother of her 2-year-old son, Arthur, tells Cosmopolitan that she still hasn't been able to lose the baby weight due to her love of food. While attending the Christian Siriano Spring 2014 fashion show at Eyebeam Atelier in New York on Sept. 7, Blair confessed to the magazine that she had just enjoyed a very big meal before the show.
"This is why I can't lose my baby weight, because I ate crepes, I ate French toast, I ate an ice cream cone, I had French fries and three hamburgers!" she said. "Then I'm going to go and have a full dinner with my son. Then I'll go out again tonight."
Blair says her problem is that she's "really always hungry" and she wishes she could curb her appetite. "It's terrible and I don't like what it does to my body, believe me, because I'm not one of these people that's like, I can eat whatever I want, whenever," Blair explained.
But the former "Anger Management" actress has found a way to hide any extra pounds she may be carrying. She added, "I'm like, no, I need a tight leather dress to keep all those hamburgers in, and I got one!" She kidded, "Momma likes to eat. Momma is in no rush to look beautiful anytime soon."
At New York Fashion Week in 2011 -- shortly after Arthur's birth -- Blair also talked with Us Weekly about her very similar post-baby weight loss woes. "I actually haven't lost any weight since the day I left the hospital," the star told to Us at the J. Mendel fashion show. "I still weigh the exact same number. I haven't really been focusing on that at all, because I've been running around to different things like Toronto [International Film Festival] and Venice [Film Festival].
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite