Selma Blair says she can't lose baby weight: 'Momma likes to eat'
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Osvaldo/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: Osvaldo/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: LApix/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/All Access Photo Agency/Wonderwall5 of 13
- Photo: Bryan/NPG6 of 13
- Photo: R2D2/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: CRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: ANDY/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: DOBN GUTS/GSI11 of 13
- Photo: BUDA FLIX GOLD/GSI12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Just like Us: Selma Blair prefers eating to dieting! The 41-year-old actress and mother of her 2-year-old son, Arthur, tells Cosmopolitan that she still hasn't been able to lose the baby weight due to her love of food. While attending the Christian Siriano Spring 2014 fashion show at Eyebeam Atelier in New York on Sept. 7, Blair confessed to the magazine that she had just enjoyed a very big meal before the show.
"This is why I can't lose my baby weight, because I ate crepes, I ate French toast, I ate an ice cream cone, I had French fries and three hamburgers!" she said. "Then I'm going to go and have a full dinner with my son. Then I'll go out again tonight."
Blair says her problem is that she's "really always hungry" and she wishes she could curb her appetite. "It's terrible and I don't like what it does to my body, believe me, because I'm not one of these people that's like, I can eat whatever I want, whenever," Blair explained.
But the former "Anger Management" actress has found a way to hide any extra pounds she may be carrying. She added, "I'm like, no, I need a tight leather dress to keep all those hamburgers in, and I got one!" She kidded, "Momma likes to eat. Momma is in no rush to look beautiful anytime soon."
At New York Fashion Week in 2011 -- shortly after Arthur's birth -- Blair also talked with Us Weekly about her very similar post-baby weight loss woes. "I actually haven't lost any weight since the day I left the hospital," the star told to Us at the J. Mendel fashion show. "I still weigh the exact same number. I haven't really been focusing on that at all, because I've been running around to different things like Toronto [International Film Festival] and Venice [Film Festival].
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite