Selma Blair says she can't lose baby weight: 'Momma likes to eat'
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Osvaldo/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: Osvaldo/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: LApix/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/All Access Photo Agency/Wonderwall5 of 13
- Photo: Bryan/NPG6 of 13
- Photo: R2D2/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: CRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: ANDY/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: DOBN GUTS/GSI11 of 13
- Photo: BUDA FLIX GOLD/GSI12 of 13
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
Just like Us: Selma Blair prefers eating to dieting! The 41-year-old actress and mother of her 2-year-old son, Arthur, tells Cosmopolitan that she still hasn't been able to lose the baby weight due to her love of food. While attending the Christian Siriano Spring 2014 fashion show at Eyebeam Atelier in New York on Sept. 7, Blair confessed to the magazine that she had just enjoyed a very big meal before the show.
"This is why I can't lose my baby weight, because I ate crepes, I ate French toast, I ate an ice cream cone, I had French fries and three hamburgers!" she said. "Then I'm going to go and have a full dinner with my son. Then I'll go out again tonight."
Blair says her problem is that she's "really always hungry" and she wishes she could curb her appetite. "It's terrible and I don't like what it does to my body, believe me, because I'm not one of these people that's like, I can eat whatever I want, whenever," Blair explained.
But the former "Anger Management" actress has found a way to hide any extra pounds she may be carrying. She added, "I'm like, no, I need a tight leather dress to keep all those hamburgers in, and I got one!" She kidded, "Momma likes to eat. Momma is in no rush to look beautiful anytime soon."
At New York Fashion Week in 2011 -- shortly after Arthur's birth -- Blair also talked with Us Weekly about her very similar post-baby weight loss woes. "I actually haven't lost any weight since the day I left the hospital," the star told to Us at the J. Mendel fashion show. "I still weigh the exact same number. I haven't really been focusing on that at all, because I've been running around to different things like Toronto [International Film Festival] and Venice [Film Festival].
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPool Party
From Crowd Ignite