Seth Meyers marries longtime girlfriend Alexi Ashe!
- Photo: AO1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: AP1/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: AO1/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Facebook Slapped With $123 Million Lawsuit Over 'Revenge Porn' PageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:45:00 PM
- Brooklyn Decker, Ethan Embry Join Netflix's 'Grace & Frankie'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:16:00 PM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
Funnyman Seth Meyers is hitched! The former "Saturday Night Live" star married his longtime girlfriend Alexi Ashe on Sunday, Sept. 1, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly.
The soon-to-be "Late Night" host, 39, and lawyer Ashe married on Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts. The bride wore a cap sleeve lace dress and Meyers wore a dark colored suit.
The couple had their rehearsal dinner outdoors the night before at Beetlebung Farm House starting at 7 p.m. All guests sat at tables surrounded by freshly grown produce and flowers.
The newlyweds were feted by 100 to 150 guests for the big day, including famous pals Olivia Wilde, Allison Williams, Rose Byrne, Jimmy Fallon, Jack McBrayer, Bobby Cannavale, Ayaan Hirsi, Mike Shoemaker, Naill Ferguson, Jake Gyllenhaal and his latest model girlfriend Alyssa Miller. Some of his "SNL" friends who attended included Jason Sedakis, Kristen Wiig, Will Forte, Kenan Thompson and writer Colin Jost.
Us was first to break the news of the New York-based couple's July engagement. The pair met at a wedding several years ago. "He's very excited for the next phase of his life," an insider told Us at the time. "He's known that she's The One for awhile, but it was all about timing."
The wedding plans unfolded very quickly, another source adds. Once the star proposed, the couple sent an email out to their close friends with details about the upcoming nuptials.
It's a momentous time for the funnyman -- who will soon take over pal Fallon's hosting duties on NBC's "Late Night." Fallon, 38, is replacing Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show" in 2014.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite