Seth Meyers marries longtime girlfriend Alexi Ashe!
- Photo: AO1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: AP1/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: AO1/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Funnyman Seth Meyers is hitched! The former "Saturday Night Live" star married his longtime girlfriend Alexi Ashe on Sunday, Sept. 1, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly.
The soon-to-be "Late Night" host, 39, and lawyer Ashe married on Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts. The bride wore a cap sleeve lace dress and Meyers wore a dark colored suit.
The couple had their rehearsal dinner outdoors the night before at Beetlebung Farm House starting at 7 p.m. All guests sat at tables surrounded by freshly grown produce and flowers.
The newlyweds were feted by 100 to 150 guests for the big day, including famous pals Olivia Wilde, Allison Williams, Rose Byrne, Jimmy Fallon, Jack McBrayer, Bobby Cannavale, Ayaan Hirsi, Mike Shoemaker, Naill Ferguson, Jake Gyllenhaal and his latest model girlfriend Alyssa Miller. Some of his "SNL" friends who attended included Jason Sedakis, Kristen Wiig, Will Forte, Kenan Thompson and writer Colin Jost.
Us was first to break the news of the New York-based couple's July engagement. The pair met at a wedding several years ago. "He's very excited for the next phase of his life," an insider told Us at the time. "He's known that she's The One for awhile, but it was all about timing."
The wedding plans unfolded very quickly, another source adds. Once the star proposed, the couple sent an email out to their close friends with details about the upcoming nuptials.
It's a momentous time for the funnyman -- who will soon take over pal Fallon's hosting duties on NBC's "Late Night." Fallon, 38, is replacing Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show" in 2014.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite