Seth Meyers marries longtime girlfriend Alexi Ashe!
- Photo: AO1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: AP1/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: AO1/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Funnyman Seth Meyers is hitched! The former "Saturday Night Live" star married his longtime girlfriend Alexi Ashe on Sunday, Sept. 1, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly.
The soon-to-be "Late Night" host, 39, and lawyer Ashe married on Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts. The bride wore a cap sleeve lace dress and Meyers wore a dark colored suit.
The couple had their rehearsal dinner outdoors the night before at Beetlebung Farm House starting at 7 p.m. All guests sat at tables surrounded by freshly grown produce and flowers.
The newlyweds were feted by 100 to 150 guests for the big day, including famous pals Olivia Wilde, Allison Williams, Rose Byrne, Jimmy Fallon, Jack McBrayer, Bobby Cannavale, Ayaan Hirsi, Mike Shoemaker, Naill Ferguson, Jake Gyllenhaal and his latest model girlfriend Alyssa Miller. Some of his "SNL" friends who attended included Jason Sedakis, Kristen Wiig, Will Forte, Kenan Thompson and writer Colin Jost.
Us was first to break the news of the New York-based couple's July engagement. The pair met at a wedding several years ago. "He's very excited for the next phase of his life," an insider told Us at the time. "He's known that she's The One for awhile, but it was all about timing."
The wedding plans unfolded very quickly, another source adds. Once the star proposed, the couple sent an email out to their close friends with details about the upcoming nuptials.
It's a momentous time for the funnyman -- who will soon take over pal Fallon's hosting duties on NBC's "Late Night." Fallon, 38, is replacing Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show" in 2014.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite