Seth Meyers marries longtime girlfriend Alexi Ashe!
- Photo: AO1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: AP1/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: AO1/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Pitbull Joins LeBron James, Other NBA Stars for ESPN and ABC's Playoffs Tip-Off (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:04:00 PM
- Exclusive First Look: Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth Take on "Detectiving" for MysMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement SpeechMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:24:00 AM
- Vice President Joe Biden Joins Instagram in the Most Boss Way PossibleMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:12:00 AM
- Tribeca at 13: Film Festival Is Growing Up, but Still Hard to Pin DownMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:07:00 AM
- Pitbull Joins LeBron James, Other NBA Stars for ESPN and ABC's Playoffs Tip-Off (Exclusive)
Funnyman Seth Meyers is hitched! The former "Saturday Night Live" star married his longtime girlfriend Alexi Ashe on Sunday, Sept. 1, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly.
The soon-to-be "Late Night" host, 39, and lawyer Ashe married on Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts. The bride wore a cap sleeve lace dress and Meyers wore a dark colored suit.
The couple had their rehearsal dinner outdoors the night before at Beetlebung Farm House starting at 7 p.m. All guests sat at tables surrounded by freshly grown produce and flowers.
The newlyweds were feted by 100 to 150 guests for the big day, including famous pals Olivia Wilde, Allison Williams, Rose Byrne, Jimmy Fallon, Jack McBrayer, Bobby Cannavale, Ayaan Hirsi, Mike Shoemaker, Naill Ferguson, Jake Gyllenhaal and his latest model girlfriend Alyssa Miller. Some of his "SNL" friends who attended included Jason Sedakis, Kristen Wiig, Will Forte, Kenan Thompson and writer Colin Jost.
Us was first to break the news of the New York-based couple's July engagement. The pair met at a wedding several years ago. "He's very excited for the next phase of his life," an insider told Us at the time. "He's known that she's The One for awhile, but it was all about timing."
The wedding plans unfolded very quickly, another source adds. Once the star proposed, the couple sent an email out to their close friends with details about the upcoming nuptials.
It's a momentous time for the funnyman -- who will soon take over pal Fallon's hosting duties on NBC's "Late Night." Fallon, 38, is replacing Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show" in 2014.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite