Shanna Moakler Apologizes for Calling Khloe Kardashian a "Donkey"
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Shanna Moakler has put away the cat claws.
During a recent appearance on "The Wendy Williams Show," Moakler, 34, called Khloe Kardashian, 25, a "donkey."
The insult prompted Jonathan Cheban, Kardashian's PR man, to launch a tirade against Moakler on Twitter. "WHT A A--HOLE WHORE GET A LIFE A TALENT A JOB," he seethed.
Kardashian also responded via Twitter: "I have no idea who this girl is but I guess she is talking about me. Talk on honey... I can care less LOL"
When contacted by Usmagazine.com, Moakler expressed regret. "I feel really bad. I shouldn't have said it," she tells Us. "It was just an off-the-cuff statement."
Moalker said she "was being gossipy, but it's not a big secret that the Kardashians and I don't really get along. I don't care."
She added that she "wasn't there to talk about them. I was there to talk about me being officially back as co-executive director of the Miss California Pageant, hosting the pageant this year and my new makeup line."
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite