Shanna Moakler Apologizes for Calling Khloe Kardashian a "Donkey"
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
Shanna Moakler has put away the cat claws.
During a recent appearance on "The Wendy Williams Show," Moakler, 34, called Khloe Kardashian, 25, a "donkey."
The insult prompted Jonathan Cheban, Kardashian's PR man, to launch a tirade against Moakler on Twitter. "WHT A A--HOLE WHORE GET A LIFE A TALENT A JOB," he seethed.
Kardashian also responded via Twitter: "I have no idea who this girl is but I guess she is talking about me. Talk on honey... I can care less LOL"
When contacted by Usmagazine.com, Moakler expressed regret. "I feel really bad. I shouldn't have said it," she tells Us. "It was just an off-the-cuff statement."
Moalker said she "was being gossipy, but it's not a big secret that the Kardashians and I don't really get along. I don't care."
She added that she "wasn't there to talk about them. I was there to talk about me being officially back as co-executive director of the Miss California Pageant, hosting the pageant this year and my new makeup line."
More on Wonderwall:
From Crowd Ignite