Shanna Moakler Apologizes for Calling Khloe Kardashian a "Donkey"
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Jack O'Connell Thriller '71' Acquired by Roadside Attractions, Black LabeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:00:00 PM
- The Biz: Jimmy Kimmel on Letterman, Fallon, and Late-Night Booking WarsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:44:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- Jack O'Connell Thriller '71' Acquired by Roadside Attractions, Black Labe
Shanna Moakler has put away the cat claws.
During a recent appearance on "The Wendy Williams Show," Moakler, 34, called Khloe Kardashian, 25, a "donkey."
The insult prompted Jonathan Cheban, Kardashian's PR man, to launch a tirade against Moakler on Twitter. "WHT A A--HOLE WHORE GET A LIFE A TALENT A JOB," he seethed.
Kardashian also responded via Twitter: "I have no idea who this girl is but I guess she is talking about me. Talk on honey... I can care less LOL"
When contacted by Usmagazine.com, Moakler expressed regret. "I feel really bad. I shouldn't have said it," she tells Us. "It was just an off-the-cuff statement."
Moalker said she "was being gossipy, but it's not a big secret that the Kardashians and I don't really get along. I don't care."
She added that she "wasn't there to talk about them. I was there to talk about me being officially back as co-executive director of the Miss California Pageant, hosting the pageant this year and my new makeup line."
More on Wonderwall:
From Crowd Ignite