- Photo: WENN.com/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: WENN2 of 8
- Photo: AP3 of 8
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/London Ent/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Sharon and Kelly Osbourne fended off protesters during the Gay Pride Parade in Los Angeles on Sunday after a group of anti-homosexual campaigners targeted the pair at the event.
The reality TV stars acted as the parade's Grand Marshals and were traveling through the city on a float when a mob started yelling anti-gay profanities at them.
RELATED: Who's Hollywood's favorite gay icon?
But Sharon Osbourne fought back, taking to a loud speaker to shout at them, "You should be ashamed of yourselves!"
Rock offspring Kelly then joined her mother by leading the crowd in chanting "My God loves gays!" to drown out the protests.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "Kelly and Sharon were amazing. They didn't look intimidated by the protesters for one minute. If anything, it was exactly the opposite: They relished the fight! Sharon got right in their faces admonishing them and Kelly just started shouting into the microphone: 'My God loves gays!' The crowd went wild and started chanting, the atmosphere was electric."
RELATED: See more pics of the Osbournes
"The protesters were obviously defeated and left pretty quickly. As they were leaving, everyone was screaming and clapping. It was amazing. Sharon and Kelly are gay icons and they proved why on Sunday. They really are friends to the gay community, and in return we love them."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite