Sharon and Kelly Osbourne battle anti-gay protesters
- Photo: WENN.com/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/London Ent/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Morgan Freeman, Diane Keaton Comedy 'Ruth & Alex' Lands at Focus WorldMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Google, NewsCorp Slapped With Lawsuit Over MySpace SaleMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:17:00 PM
- 'Friday Night Lights' Zach Gilford, 'Desperate Housewives' JonatMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Selfie-Snapping Doctor Revealed as Throat Specialist to the Stars (Reports)MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Iggy Azalea Sues Her Ex-Boyfriend for Alleged Song Theft, ForgeryMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Morgan Freeman, Diane Keaton Comedy 'Ruth & Alex' Lands at Focus World
Sharon and Kelly Osbourne fended off protesters during the Gay Pride Parade in Los Angeles on Sunday after a group of anti-homosexual campaigners targeted the pair at the event.
The reality TV stars acted as the parade's Grand Marshals and were traveling through the city on a float when a mob started yelling anti-gay profanities at them.
RELATED: Who's Hollywood's favorite gay icon?
But Sharon Osbourne fought back, taking to a loud speaker to shout at them, "You should be ashamed of yourselves!"
Rock offspring Kelly then joined her mother by leading the crowd in chanting "My God loves gays!" to drown out the protests.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "Kelly and Sharon were amazing. They didn't look intimidated by the protesters for one minute. If anything, it was exactly the opposite: They relished the fight! Sharon got right in their faces admonishing them and Kelly just started shouting into the microphone: 'My God loves gays!' The crowd went wild and started chanting, the atmosphere was electric."
RELATED: See more pics of the Osbournes
"The protesters were obviously defeated and left pretty quickly. As they were leaving, everyone was screaming and clapping. It was amazing. Sharon and Kelly are gay icons and they proved why on Sunday. They really are friends to the gay community, and in return we love them."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite