- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Katy Winn/AP2 of 18
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: DANO/GSI4 of 18
- Photo: ©Bunny/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 18
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 18
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet7 of 18
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 18
- Photo: @lisamarstelly/Twitter9 of 18
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com13 of 18
- Photo: NBC/NBC14 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP16 of 18
- Photo: Hello via Us/Promotional17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Banned Iranian director Rasoulof coming to CannesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:26:05 AM
- One more shot at romance in 'Before Midnight'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:09:53 AM
- Ratings: 'Modern Family' Hits Season Finale Low But Tops Night as ABC, CBS TieMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:04:20 AM
- Striking 'Fashion Police' Writers to Picket E! Headquarters TodayMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:01:38 AM
- Alexander Payne's 'Nebraska' Reviews: Is it Another 'Sideways&amMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 8:44:54 AM
- Banned Iranian director Rasoulof coming to Cannes
Sharon Osbourne couldn't fight back her tears Monday on "The Talk."
The host could hardly get the words out speaking about her son Jack Osbourne's Sunday announcement that he has multiple sclerosis.
"Jack will actually be here on Wednesday to talk about his diagnosis, but he's great," Sharon, 59, said between sobs on the CBS show. "He's doing really, really good, and I want to thank everyone for all their texts and goodwill and love they send to us…"
Jack, 26, revealed Sunday that he has been diagnosed with the autoimmune disease that affects the brain and spinal cord. MS can cause problems with muscle control, vision, balance and thinking, but affects each patient differently. The former "Osbournes" star turned filmmaker just welcomed the birth of his first child, daughter Pearl, two months ago with his fiancee, Lisa Stelly.
After Sharon composed herself, she added, "Thank you to everyone for all their good wishes. It's been amazing -- but for Jack because I really believe that vibes of prayer help."
"And what I'm doing right now is not helping because I'm just feeling sorry for myself, and that is no good," she continued. "So we just have to think positively and get on with this show that we love."
Jack tweeted Sunday, "Thank you all so much for the kind and inspirational words. It means a lot. Adapt and overcome."
Other stars affected by the chronic disease include talk show host Montel Williams, actress Teri Garr and Michelle Obama's father, Fraser Robinson III.
"My father has multiple sclerosis and I never knew him to be able to walk," Obama shared on the "Late Show With David Letterman" in March. "But my dad worked so hard and he loved us so much. And I think from him, I learned absolute, complete unconditional love. The notion that kids don't need anything but to know that their parents adore them. I think that's the greatest gift they gave us: their constant support and stability. ... There wasn't anything my dad wouldn't do for us."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite