Sharon Osbourne says she once enjoyed a fling with Jay Leno
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: @SharonOsbourne/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Taylor/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: Jerod Harris/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: LG/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Sharon Osbourne reveals that she once enjoyed a fling with talk show host and comedian Jay Leno.
RELATED: Shocking celebrity couples
Ozzy Osbourne's outspoken wife went public with her confession during the season premiere of her show "The Talk" on Monday, when she opened up about her little-known dalliance with Leno before she dated and then married Black Sabbath frontman Ozzy Osbourne.
She explained, "When I was 25, I'd just moved to America, I didn't know many people. ... I had met my husband, but we weren't together. ... I didn't have a boyfriend because I wasn't very dateable. ... My friend worked at this place and she said, 'You have to come down to this (comedy) club where I work because it's full of men. You've got to come down.'
"So I've gone down to this club and it is full of men performing and this one person, I think, 'Oh, he's very nice, very funny,' so I said to my friend, 'I like him. He's very funny', and she goes, 'I've got his number.' So I said, 'Right, we are gonna prank phone call him!'"
RELATED: Surprising celeb relatives
The ladies called Leno's number multiple times for a laugh, but Osbourne continued to joke around with the young funnyman and they eventually decided to meet up: "One thing led to another and he actually came to my house and met me and then we had a little fling."
However, it quickly became clear the relationship was just a passing romance for Leno because he soon introduced Osbourne to his future wife.
She recalled, "A couple of months later, he brought around the love of his life for me to meet, and she was lovely ... and they were so kind to me and we've continued our friendship over the years."
The big reveal came as a shock to Osbourne's co-hosts, Julie Chen, Aisha Tyler, Sara Gilbert and Sheryl Underwood.
She added, "I don't know why I've never discussed it before or shared it or anything, and it's not like it's a dirty little secret."
RELATED: Stars with surprising ages
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHilton Bust-Up
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite