Sharon Osbourne says she once enjoyed a fling with Jay Leno
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: @SharonOsbourne/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Taylor/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: Jerod Harris/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: LG/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
Sharon Osbourne reveals that she once enjoyed a fling with talk show host and comedian Jay Leno.
RELATED: Shocking celebrity couples
Ozzy Osbourne's outspoken wife went public with her confession during the season premiere of her show "The Talk" on Monday, when she opened up about her little-known dalliance with Leno before she dated and then married Black Sabbath frontman Ozzy Osbourne.
She explained, "When I was 25, I'd just moved to America, I didn't know many people. ... I had met my husband, but we weren't together. ... I didn't have a boyfriend because I wasn't very dateable. ... My friend worked at this place and she said, 'You have to come down to this (comedy) club where I work because it's full of men. You've got to come down.'
"So I've gone down to this club and it is full of men performing and this one person, I think, 'Oh, he's very nice, very funny,' so I said to my friend, 'I like him. He's very funny', and she goes, 'I've got his number.' So I said, 'Right, we are gonna prank phone call him!'"
RELATED: Surprising celeb relatives
The ladies called Leno's number multiple times for a laugh, but Osbourne continued to joke around with the young funnyman and they eventually decided to meet up: "One thing led to another and he actually came to my house and met me and then we had a little fling."
However, it quickly became clear the relationship was just a passing romance for Leno because he soon introduced Osbourne to his future wife.
She recalled, "A couple of months later, he brought around the love of his life for me to meet, and she was lovely ... and they were so kind to me and we've continued our friendship over the years."
The big reveal came as a shock to Osbourne's co-hosts, Julie Chen, Aisha Tyler, Sara Gilbert and Sheryl Underwood.
She added, "I don't know why I've never discussed it before or shared it or anything, and it's not like it's a dirty little secret."
RELATED: Stars with surprising ages
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTElegant Elle
From Crowd Ignite