Sharon Osbourne says she once enjoyed a fling with Jay Leno
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: @SharonOsbourne/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Taylor/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: Jerod Harris/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: LG/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Sharon Osbourne reveals that she once enjoyed a fling with talk show host and comedian Jay Leno.
RELATED: Shocking celebrity couples
Ozzy Osbourne's outspoken wife went public with her confession during the season premiere of her show "The Talk" on Monday, when she opened up about her little-known dalliance with Leno before she dated and then married Black Sabbath frontman Ozzy Osbourne.
She explained, "When I was 25, I'd just moved to America, I didn't know many people. ... I had met my husband, but we weren't together. ... I didn't have a boyfriend because I wasn't very dateable. ... My friend worked at this place and she said, 'You have to come down to this (comedy) club where I work because it's full of men. You've got to come down.'
"So I've gone down to this club and it is full of men performing and this one person, I think, 'Oh, he's very nice, very funny,' so I said to my friend, 'I like him. He's very funny', and she goes, 'I've got his number.' So I said, 'Right, we are gonna prank phone call him!'"
RELATED: Surprising celeb relatives
The ladies called Leno's number multiple times for a laugh, but Osbourne continued to joke around with the young funnyman and they eventually decided to meet up: "One thing led to another and he actually came to my house and met me and then we had a little fling."
However, it quickly became clear the relationship was just a passing romance for Leno because he soon introduced Osbourne to his future wife.
She recalled, "A couple of months later, he brought around the love of his life for me to meet, and she was lovely ... and they were so kind to me and we've continued our friendship over the years."
The big reveal came as a shock to Osbourne's co-hosts, Julie Chen, Aisha Tyler, Sara Gilbert and Sheryl Underwood.
She added, "I don't know why I've never discussed it before or shared it or anything, and it's not like it's a dirty little secret."
RELATED: Stars with surprising ages
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite