Sharon Osbourne says she once enjoyed a fling with Jay Leno
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: @SharonOsbourne/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Taylor/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: Jerod Harris/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: LG/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' Pilot
Sharon Osbourne reveals that she once enjoyed a fling with talk show host and comedian Jay Leno.
RELATED: Shocking celebrity couples
Ozzy Osbourne's outspoken wife went public with her confession during the season premiere of her show "The Talk" on Monday, when she opened up about her little-known dalliance with Leno before she dated and then married Black Sabbath frontman Ozzy Osbourne.
She explained, "When I was 25, I'd just moved to America, I didn't know many people. ... I had met my husband, but we weren't together. ... I didn't have a boyfriend because I wasn't very dateable. ... My friend worked at this place and she said, 'You have to come down to this (comedy) club where I work because it's full of men. You've got to come down.'
"So I've gone down to this club and it is full of men performing and this one person, I think, 'Oh, he's very nice, very funny,' so I said to my friend, 'I like him. He's very funny', and she goes, 'I've got his number.' So I said, 'Right, we are gonna prank phone call him!'"
RELATED: Surprising celeb relatives
The ladies called Leno's number multiple times for a laugh, but Osbourne continued to joke around with the young funnyman and they eventually decided to meet up: "One thing led to another and he actually came to my house and met me and then we had a little fling."
However, it quickly became clear the relationship was just a passing romance for Leno because he soon introduced Osbourne to his future wife.
She recalled, "A couple of months later, he brought around the love of his life for me to meet, and she was lovely ... and they were so kind to me and we've continued our friendship over the years."
The big reveal came as a shock to Osbourne's co-hosts, Julie Chen, Aisha Tyler, Sara Gilbert and Sheryl Underwood.
She added, "I don't know why I've never discussed it before or shared it or anything, and it's not like it's a dirty little secret."
RELATED: Stars with surprising ages
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite