Sharon Osbourne regrets her implants
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: NBC/NBC2 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com5 of 10
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures8 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:40 AM
- 'Nurse 3D' Trailer Teases Erotic Thrills and Bloody Kills on Valentine's MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 8:54:30 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBC
By Jennifer Odell
Sharon Osbourne wishes she'd never had her breasts done with 34DD implants.
"They have put these bloody great bags in that are too ... round," she tells the UK's New! magazine. "It is like a water bed on your chest. I have my [breasts]. I want to have the bags taken out — then I will put them on eBay."
Osbourne, whose daughter Kelly recently fumed over rumors that her newly slim figure was owed to surgery, recently appeared on Piers Morgan's show, "ITV," where she said she'd spent 25,000 pounds (nearly $37,000) on a face lift, according to the Daily Mail.
"It is worth paying more for a face lift if you don't want to look like an alien that has been beamed down from space," she told Morgan.
"My teeth alone cost seven grand, but they're good because they don't look too white. The whole head cost 25 grand. I've had the [chest] done twice. Ozzy likes them but I don't."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite