Sharon Osbourne and daughter Kelly slam reports of a falling out
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Sharon Osbourne has talked her daughter, Kelly Osbourne, out of plans to sue a U.S. magazine following new reports suggesting they have fallen out over the singer-turned-TV personality's upcoming wedding plans.
Sources tell the new issue of Star magazine that Sharon has turned into a bride-to-be's worst nightmare after taking over planning for Kelly's big day, adding she is refusing to accommodate her daughter's requests as she prepares to wed vegan chef Matthew Mosshart at the family's U.K. home next summer.
The insiders claim the mother-daughter duo have been fighting over everything from the location of the wedding to the food served at the reception, with a source telling the publication, "Kelly is at her wit's end with her mother. She's feuding with Sharon over the tiniest details of her wedding!"
Kelly was quick to blast the allegations on her Twitter page on Wednesday morning, writing, "[What] is wrong with people why would I ever been at war with my own mother? Some publications really must be having a slow week!!!!"
Sharon also addressed the claims on her U.S. daytime show "The Talk" on Wednesday, dismissing the story as "ridiculous."
The rock matriarch also revealed that her daughter was eager to take legal action against Star, but she advised her otherwise.
She said, "[The story] is that much rubbish I can use it to pick up the dog crap ... Kelly's getting married exactly where she wants to get married, and the food is the food that Kelly wants and that's it. Just because I'm arranging it. She has an even busier life than I do, so I can work with the caterer, I can work with the party planner, it cuts that away from her.
"It's just ridiculous. And Kelly called me this morning -- she's in New York -- and she said, 'Mummy, I'm suing!' I'm like, 'Oh, don't waste your time or your money. Forget it!'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite