Sharon Osbourne and daughter Kelly slam reports of a falling out
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Sharon Osbourne has talked her daughter, Kelly Osbourne, out of plans to sue a U.S. magazine following new reports suggesting they have fallen out over the singer-turned-TV personality's upcoming wedding plans.
Sources tell the new issue of Star magazine that Sharon has turned into a bride-to-be's worst nightmare after taking over planning for Kelly's big day, adding she is refusing to accommodate her daughter's requests as she prepares to wed vegan chef Matthew Mosshart at the family's U.K. home next summer.
The insiders claim the mother-daughter duo have been fighting over everything from the location of the wedding to the food served at the reception, with a source telling the publication, "Kelly is at her wit's end with her mother. She's feuding with Sharon over the tiniest details of her wedding!"
Kelly was quick to blast the allegations on her Twitter page on Wednesday morning, writing, "[What] is wrong with people why would I ever been at war with my own mother? Some publications really must be having a slow week!!!!"
Sharon also addressed the claims on her U.S. daytime show "The Talk" on Wednesday, dismissing the story as "ridiculous."
The rock matriarch also revealed that her daughter was eager to take legal action against Star, but she advised her otherwise.
She said, "[The story] is that much rubbish I can use it to pick up the dog crap ... Kelly's getting married exactly where she wants to get married, and the food is the food that Kelly wants and that's it. Just because I'm arranging it. She has an even busier life than I do, so I can work with the caterer, I can work with the party planner, it cuts that away from her.
"It's just ridiculous. And Kelly called me this morning -- she's in New York -- and she said, 'Mummy, I'm suing!' I'm like, 'Oh, don't waste your time or your money. Forget it!'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite