Sharon Osbourne threw Ozzy out over addiction issues
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 13
- Photo: @SharonOsbourne/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA6 of 13
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters11 of 13
- Photo: PETER MACDIARMID/Reuters12 of 13
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Sharon Osbourne ordered Ozzy to leave home and not come back until he had addressed his addiction issues.
RELATED: Sober stars
The couple was rumored to be on the brink of a split earlier this year when the rocker star went public with his relapse, admitting he had turned to alcohol and drugs again after previously kicking his bad habits.
Reports suggested Sharon had moved out of the family home during the crisis, but she has now revealed she threw Ozzy out in a bid to force him to face his problems.
She tells The Daily Beast, "He slipped really badly. Well, he didn't slip, he f---ing fell. At that time in my life, I couldn't handle it. I just said, 'You've got to get out and come back when you're sober.'"
However, Sharon is adamant she would never divorce her husband, who is now sober again, no matter how bad his problems became.
She adds, "It was not a case of divorce. I would never divorce my husband. Ever. I love him too much. He's far from perfect, and I'm even further from perfect, but I've known him for 42 years, and we've been a couple for 33. That's my life. You just don't walk away from people because they have a problem."
RELATED: Celebs who died of overdoses
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite