Sharon Osbourne threw Ozzy out over addiction issues
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 13
- Photo: @SharonOsbourne/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA6 of 13
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters11 of 13
- Photo: PETER MACDIARMID/Reuters12 of 13
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Sharon Osbourne ordered Ozzy to leave home and not come back until he had addressed his addiction issues.
RELATED: Sober stars
The couple was rumored to be on the brink of a split earlier this year when the rocker star went public with his relapse, admitting he had turned to alcohol and drugs again after previously kicking his bad habits.
Reports suggested Sharon had moved out of the family home during the crisis, but she has now revealed she threw Ozzy out in a bid to force him to face his problems.
She tells The Daily Beast, "He slipped really badly. Well, he didn't slip, he f---ing fell. At that time in my life, I couldn't handle it. I just said, 'You've got to get out and come back when you're sober.'"
However, Sharon is adamant she would never divorce her husband, who is now sober again, no matter how bad his problems became.
She adds, "It was not a case of divorce. I would never divorce my husband. Ever. I love him too much. He's far from perfect, and I'm even further from perfect, but I've known him for 42 years, and we've been a couple for 33. That's my life. You just don't walk away from people because they have a problem."
RELATED: Celebs who died of overdoses
Get out the vote
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite