Charlie Sheen claims Lindsay Lohan never thanked him for bailout
- Photo: INB/Wonderwall1 of 14
- Photo: The Weinstein Company/Promotional2 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: DJDM/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 14
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America9 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America11 of 14
- Photo: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic12 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
By Entertainment Tonight
Notorious bad boy Charlie Sheen is opening up to ET's Chris Jacobs in an exclusive interview, commenting to Chris on a loan he made to his former co-star Lindsay Lohan.
Sheen struck up a kinship with his co-star Lindsay Lohan on "Scary Movie 5," and reportedly gifted the troubled starlet with $100,000.
In speaking with ET, Sheen admitted he had indeed given Lohan an unspecified amount of money, saying only that it was payment she was owed from a project. Although he says he was happy to "pay it forward," Sheen reveals that he has yet to have received any form of gratitude from Lohan.
"I'm still waiting for a text to say 'thank you,'" laughed Sheen. "Anything, you know?"
Nevertheless, he wished "the best" for Lohan, explaining that she's "a very good and decent young lady that is just going through a lot."
He added, "She just needs a little bit of time. ... People need to give her time to get her s--- together."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite