Charlie Sheen: Brooke Mueller would never deal drugs
- Photo: HM/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America3 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: MS2/MPT/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: Aspen Police Department/.8 of 12
- Photo: Rob Rosen/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Ryan Fu/RSA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Charlie Sheen has defended his ex-wife Brooke Mueller after she was arrested on suspicion of possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, insisting she would never resort to dealing drugs.
The troubled reality TV star was taken into custody in Aspen, Colo., on Dec. 2 on suspicion of third-degree assault and cocaine possession following a scuffle at a nightclub.
She was also booked on possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, but Sheen says that with all the money he pays her to look after their twin sons -- $50,000 per month -- there's no way she would ever sell drugs.
He tells TMZ.com, "C'mon, with the child support I pay her? She's going to deal drugs? Never going to happen. Never going to happen."
Sheen reveals Mueller was in "really good spirits" after they talked on Tuesday, and he says he has no plans to alter their child custody arrangements following her arrest.
He adds, "The kids are doing great. I talked to Brooke last night. She's doing great. ... We're interested in co-parenting. The kids need two parents. You know, Brooke's been through the same stuff I've been through. She's doing her best. She's in really good spirits."
RELATED: Staggering Celebrity Paychecks
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite