Charlie Sheen: Brooke Mueller would never deal drugs
- Photo: HM/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America3 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: MS2/MPT/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: Aspen Police Department/.8 of 12
- Photo: Rob Rosen/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Ryan Fu/RSA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Charlie Sheen has defended his ex-wife Brooke Mueller after she was arrested on suspicion of possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, insisting she would never resort to dealing drugs.
The troubled reality TV star was taken into custody in Aspen, Colo., on Dec. 2 on suspicion of third-degree assault and cocaine possession following a scuffle at a nightclub.
She was also booked on possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, but Sheen says that with all the money he pays her to look after their twin sons -- $50,000 per month -- there's no way she would ever sell drugs.
He tells TMZ.com, "C'mon, with the child support I pay her? She's going to deal drugs? Never going to happen. Never going to happen."
Sheen reveals Mueller was in "really good spirits" after they talked on Tuesday, and he says he has no plans to alter their child custody arrangements following her arrest.
He adds, "The kids are doing great. I talked to Brooke last night. She's doing great. ... We're interested in co-parenting. The kids need two parents. You know, Brooke's been through the same stuff I've been through. She's doing her best. She's in really good spirits."
RELATED: Staggering Celebrity Paychecks
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite