Charlie Sheen: Brooke Mueller would never deal drugs
- Photo: HM/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America3 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: MS2/MPT/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: Aspen Police Department/.8 of 12
- Photo: Rob Rosen/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Ryan Fu/RSA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
Charlie Sheen has defended his ex-wife Brooke Mueller after she was arrested on suspicion of possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, insisting she would never resort to dealing drugs.
The troubled reality TV star was taken into custody in Aspen, Colo., on Dec. 2 on suspicion of third-degree assault and cocaine possession following a scuffle at a nightclub.
She was also booked on possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, but Sheen says that with all the money he pays her to look after their twin sons -- $50,000 per month -- there's no way she would ever sell drugs.
He tells TMZ.com, "C'mon, with the child support I pay her? She's going to deal drugs? Never going to happen. Never going to happen."
Sheen reveals Mueller was in "really good spirits" after they talked on Tuesday, and he says he has no plans to alter their child custody arrangements following her arrest.
He adds, "The kids are doing great. I talked to Brooke last night. She's doing great. ... We're interested in co-parenting. The kids need two parents. You know, Brooke's been through the same stuff I've been through. She's doing her best. She's in really good spirits."
RELATED: Staggering Celebrity Paychecks
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite