Charlie Sheen: Brooke Mueller would never deal drugs
- Photo: HM/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America3 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: MS2/MPT/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: Aspen Police Department/.8 of 12
- Photo: Rob Rosen/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Ryan Fu/RSA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Charlie Sheen has defended his ex-wife Brooke Mueller after she was arrested on suspicion of possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, insisting she would never resort to dealing drugs.
The troubled reality TV star was taken into custody in Aspen, Colo., on Dec. 2 on suspicion of third-degree assault and cocaine possession following a scuffle at a nightclub.
She was also booked on possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, but Sheen says that with all the money he pays her to look after their twin sons -- $50,000 per month -- there's no way she would ever sell drugs.
He tells TMZ.com, "C'mon, with the child support I pay her? She's going to deal drugs? Never going to happen. Never going to happen."
Sheen reveals Mueller was in "really good spirits" after they talked on Tuesday, and he says he has no plans to alter their child custody arrangements following her arrest.
He adds, "The kids are doing great. I talked to Brooke last night. She's doing great. ... We're interested in co-parenting. The kids need two parents. You know, Brooke's been through the same stuff I've been through. She's doing her best. She's in really good spirits."
RELATED: Staggering Celebrity Paychecks
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite