Charlie Sheen's ex-wife charged with cocaine distribution
- Photo: © Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: wireimage; Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter6 of 17
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Pacific Coast News7 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: ET via Celebitchy/Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: HM/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
ASPEN, Colo. (AP) -- Charlie Sheen's ex-wife has been charged in Colorado with possession and distribution of cocaine stemming from her arrest in Aspen.
RELATED: Denise Richards' Highs and Lows
Brooke Mueller was arrested by police on Dec. 3 after a woman reported being assaulted at a nightclub.
Pitkin County chief deputy district attorney Arnold Mordkin said Friday that Mueller has also been charged with third-degree assault.
RELATED: Stars Who've Dated the Same Person
Both drug charges are felonies. Possession with intent to distribute is the most serious and carries a penalty between four to 12 years. Conviction on the possession charge could result in up to 18 months behind bars.
Mueller has vowed to fight the charges.
Sheen and Mueller divorced last year after Sheen was arrested on suspicion of assaulting her in 2009. He pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and completed his probation in 2010.
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite