Charlie Sheen's ex-wife charged with cocaine distribution
- Photo: © Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: wireimage; Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter6 of 17
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Pacific Coast News7 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: ET via Celebitchy/Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: HM/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
ASPEN, Colo. (AP) -- Charlie Sheen's ex-wife has been charged in Colorado with possession and distribution of cocaine stemming from her arrest in Aspen.
RELATED: Denise Richards' Highs and Lows
Brooke Mueller was arrested by police on Dec. 3 after a woman reported being assaulted at a nightclub.
Pitkin County chief deputy district attorney Arnold Mordkin said Friday that Mueller has also been charged with third-degree assault.
RELATED: Stars Who've Dated the Same Person
Both drug charges are felonies. Possession with intent to distribute is the most serious and carries a penalty between four to 12 years. Conviction on the possession charge could result in up to 18 months behind bars.
Mueller has vowed to fight the charges.
Sheen and Mueller divorced last year after Sheen was arrested on suspicion of assaulting her in 2009. He pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and completed his probation in 2010.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite